We Use Sports to…
- develop and administer programs that strengthen the family unit
- guide the moral, spiritual, educational, social and family achievement particularly of “at-risk”, minority and/or environmentally handicapped youth
- provide assistance designed to insure the viability, sustainability and accountability of new and existing organizations that truly serve the community
- further promote public awareness of the problems associated with the on-going cycle of crime, substance abuse, institutional confinement, welfare, poverty, and community deterioration
- promote the well-being and betterment of the community
- sponsor activities and programs that provide benefit for persons and families in the areas of education,
rehabilitation, mentoring and family intervention counseling
- sponsor health related activities for youth, elderly, disadvantaged persons, at-risk and the general community that enhances their quality of life
- sponsor outreach programs that address many issues involving the low-wealth community such as drop-out prevention, job training and counseling, access to medical care, tutoring and increasing computer skills
- promote and sponsor programs and forums that address all aspects of community development in the low-wealth community
Sports provide the diversity and the wherewithal to reach all people, but more specifically youth within urban areas. Therefore, sports serve as a golden anchor and tool in changing the lives of this population.
Enroll Your Child Now!
Enrollment applications currently are being accepted. You will be able to indicate the camp in which you want to enroll your child on the application.
Need More Information?
Click the button below to find the answers to your questions or give us a call at 240-863-2389.